Tuesday 23 October 2012

SHOE GAME CRAY: Keyshia Cole & Steve Madden

We may have died a little when we saw these cute little print numbers that Keyshia Cole is launching in partnership with Steve Madden. Not only has Keyshia been in the studio preparing to launch her Woman to Woman album, she has also been in the shoe kitchen cooking up a storm...busy lady!

The line is set to have have a festive feel ready for the party season. Rock up anywhere wearing these and you will need no introduction. We have no doubt that if you buy a pair of these bad boys when they are launched in November your shoe game will go from crazy to CRAY!

Keyshia Cole Steve Madden - iloveankara.blogspot.co.uk




Keyshia Cole Steve Madden - iloveankara.blogspot.co.uk
Debuts line on recent 106& Park appearance

If these shoes could sing they would be pitch perfect!

When speaking on her new creations, Keyshia saidI’ve been talking about this Steven Madden deal for about four years now. I wanted to do a deal with Steven Madden because, when I didn’t have any money and before I got my deal, I use to buy Steve Madden shoes. So I just want to make sure that I do really cute shoes that my demographic can afford. [The shoes will debut in] November. I’ve already made all three and they will be featured in my videos and in the album packaging.”


Keyshia Cole - iloveankara.blogspot.co.uk
The beautiful Keyshia Cole

Keep an eye out for the launch of the line in November, but check out the affordable shoe game on Steve Madden


Blast From The Past!!

Whilst still in shoe heaven and refusing to come down to earth we thought it only right to bring back a blast from the past, worn by Alicia Keys in her video shoot with Queen Bey for "Put It in a Love Song". Shoe game cray Aztec Print Louboutin style:


Christian Louboutin Ulona 140 platform - iloveankara.blogspot.co.uk
Christian Louboutin Ulona 140 platform

To view past and current collections shop Christian Louboutin

1 comment:

  1. seeeeeeexxxxxxxyyyyyy shoes! Love them xx

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete